Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Return Customer


View Larger Map


Wow, I just had a really awesome lunch. Juli's Coffee and Bistro at 4010 SW Huntoon in Topeka is the place to go for an awesome sandwich, good coffee and friendly service.
Every time I go there, the service is great, the seats are full and the food is awesome. I follow them on Facebook and saw that they started new items on the menu, and I decided to check them out. The one I tried is called the Wild Bessie, with roast beef, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and bistro ranch all served on a ciabatta roll. Each sandwich is served with your choice of chips. The selection varies in flavors and brands. Usually I see Block & Barrel and Sun Chips, but sometimes there are other kinds too.
The bistro ranch has a little kick to it, but it's not really spicy, and makes the sandwich pop. The roast beef is tender and not chewy like some, and the roll is soft and a little chewy like ciabatta should be. This sandwich is pretty awesome, and if I didn't want to try the other items I would order it every time.
Another thing to be mentioned is the service. I am always impressed that two people can take care of their customers so well. They look to be extremely busy, but they still have time to smile, say hello and get your order to you in a timely fashion. I love this local business and will be coming back many times in the future.
Oh yeah, the coffee is pretty good too, they serve Roasterie coffee, which I talked about in my last podcast. Happy tasting :)

1 comment: